Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introduction

Hey, I'm Alexis, or Lexi, and I'm a social work major with a gender studies minor. I wanted to take this class because this is a topic I've been reading a little about in my free time lately, and I think having a much better understanding of it is important - especially in a social work context. My favorite activities include sleeping, the internet and making pop culture references.  I have a Harry Potter tattoo, can quote Grease 2 in its entirety, and have no shame regarding that fun fact. I work at Kohl's and between that and school, I lack a lot of free time. However, as much as I complain, I really enjoy both, especially the classes I take. Until someone offers me a job as a professional sleeper, that is. I am highly qualified for that and will be done with my education on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment